Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Birds & Others in Pokeberry Currently

I'm watching a squirrel who has climbed up to sip from the swimming pool! Imagine that.

Anyhoo-- here is a list of birds I've noticed in Pokeberry this spring, most are here daily, many have nests in the hedges or trees around the yard.

Robins
Blue Jays (come to pick fights with a mockingbird in a holly tree)
Brown Thrashers
Mockingbirds
House Sparrows
Gold Finches
House Finches
Carolina Wrens
Cardinals
Mourning Doves
Chickadees
Blue birds
Rufous Towhee

It will be great to start keeping track of the birds at the new place soon!

3 comments:

  1. I hope everything is going well at Pokeberry Farm.
    I hadn't seen a post in a while and came to check up on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was concerned about you. I hope it's nothing but being busy or a sick computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing wrong, I've just been awfully busy and maybe pooped. ;)

    An awful lot on my plate I'm sure you know. ;) Thanks for caring!

    ReplyDelete