Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Dairy Prices Lower-- That's a Good Thing--Isn't it?

I've been noticing lately that Dairy prices are going down rather dramatically. Just tracking Milk lately I am finding it is more than $1 a gallon lower than it was not too long ago. Cheese--I recently bought a 5# block of cheddar for about $3 less than the last block.

I was pretty excited to see something going down-- but then I began to wonder why. Why is Dairy going down when other things are going up?

Most folks I asked about it seem to think it is the lower gas prices--but is that really it? I looked into it a bit and found some interesting things out. I decided to post about it on my Pokeberry Unleashed Blog since it is not just about Groceries anymore--now its political! Funny how many trails lead to Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment