Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Blog-- Pokeberry Unleashed!

I've started a new blog. I know... done this a few times haven't I?

Well I just want to be able to 'spout' my political stuff without offending my readers here. I finally decided that I care too much about what's happening in the world around me to just shut up, and I also care too much about the nice folks who read here to force my opinions on them. Sooo.... here's the deal. In the near future I will move most of my political type links to the other blog and I will try to keep myself from getting too political here in the kitchen--its probably not 'polite to my guests'.

However if anyone really is interested in what I think about things like abortion, the stimulus, liberal, liberal-lights (current GOP) and such like stuff-- you can find my 'unleashed' posts over at Pokeberry Unleashed.

Either way, hope ya-all enjoy and come on back. ~ Pokeberry Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment