Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

IX -Nay on the Wor-Kay..



Well my boss called to check on me and I guess I sound pretty lousy, so I've been told to stay home. Laryngitis, cough..

I think its the swine flu scare--folks area probably speculating about that and don't want me around. Fair enough.

I don't have it- I know that flu comes on hard and fast and this isn't that.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to call the doctor though and get an antibiotic. Sigh..

Might even help.

Meanwhile Mojo has been naughty and managed to wrestle a pillow off the couch, at least if I'm home I have a little entertainment. ;)

I hate to show my messy living room! That couch and chair have been occupied quite alot the past weeks with sick folks-hence the rumpled up blankets and pillows. But Mojo is so cute on his stolen pillow,I had to get a photo- is that a hint that we need to get him his own pillow? :)

Well this could be a good opportunity to catch up on my coupons, Harris Teeter has 3x coupons this weekend. I'm not too energetic, but I could do some menu planning and cook dinner eh?

Maybe I'll thaw some of my homemade chicken stock and make a nice big pot of medicinal chicken soup--with a dash of cayenne! Yummy.

Pokeberry Mary--grounded? Not a problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment