Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pokeberry Mary-- Temporarily Out of Order

Well.. I'm down for the count I guess.
Went to the dr and am feeling much worse, its gonna take a few days I guess with antibiotics. I don't have what my kids had, I have another upper respiratory infection/sinus infection. Same old same old for me, with the nice extra touch of laryngitis.

I'm probably not going to write for a while. G'nite, even though its morning. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Feel better, Mary!! This is God's only way of making us take a rest, sometimes! Maybe all of you have been just working too hard! Rest, and be quiet,and get your voice back! We will all still be here when you get back! You are in my thoughts and prayers, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that the bug finally got you down and hope that you are resting and healing. Like you, I seem to get things easier and harder than others, too.

    Congrats on Mojo. We are enjoying your posts about his adventures. Since we lost our Angus dog, we are kind of lost. Another dog is most likely in our future but not for awhile...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery. I hate being sick! Get plenty of rest and give your body time to heal - in other words, don't keep pushing yourself to get xxx done. Tomorrow as well as next week are another day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today is Saturday now and I hope you are feeling better!!! Sending you lots of love and prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete