Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No Staff Lay Offs--fingers crossed..

The library director sent an email today that says that they have cut expenses now to the point that they believe they can do a 10% cut without any staff layoffs. Now they just need the county to ok the new budget and I may be keeping my job. We'll see.

This really is a good job for me, I think its a good fit for my personal skill set and also for my personality. It will be a further drive once we move--BUT--its a gorgeous relaxing drive, much less traffic and almost all country.

I'll be fine.

Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Great news! So glad that you might not have to leave your work at the library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary! I've got my fingers crossed!!! Flying home from Germany tomorrow morning. Talk again soon!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete