Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Mojo's Vet Trip

Mojo went to the vet who agreed that he has been stung or bitten by something. He got a shot of benadryl and an RX for Bendadryl pills-- 1 ea 12 hours as needed. (if needed)

He's doing fine, sleeping off the shot right now.

I declined to take the Vet's Benadryl pills as basically there were 4 or 5 regular benadryl pills in an RX bottle for $9. I think I can get those a wee tad cheaper. :-O

The bill was $68. I wonder now.. if I had just given him benadryl to begin with maybe he'd have been feeling better right away. I guess I wasn't really 'sure' 100% if it was a bug bite or not. How can you be sure??

So I did take him to the vet and spend the $. Its kind of a bummer cuz he has to go back Friday anyhow for more shots. This will be a pricey Mojo week.

He has gained more weight. He now weighs 36.5 pounds. Big boy eh?

Not even 4 mos old yet.

wow.

I'm glad he's on the mend, but I will say, if the family had a vote--we might have gone with the quieter model for a while longer. When he's in full puppy swing nothing is safe! LOL..

1 comment:

  1. 36.5 pounds??? Wowzers! My Doozey is only 7 pounds! LOL. Quite a difference!

    Glad Mojo did only have a bite as you has suspected! That is wonderful, and we can expect a full recovery in no time!!! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete