Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Boo Mojo!!

UGH!! I have to say there are still times I could just shake myself for getting this puppy!

I cannot find my daughter's new work shoe and just finished trying to repair her chewed up slightly older work shoe by sewing parts back together with carpet thread. Speaking of carpet--good thing I don't own any cuz my poor area rug has been hot glued and trimmed already to replace threads that were puppy pulled. Its also got a ton of white hair on it--which you can't tell cuz it matches--but in the kitchen we have a long black runner--and that one--with white shepherd hair all over it-- yuk.

Mojo has about 10 times my energy level in the morning. sigh..

Anyhow its quiet behind me--I better go look.

No comments:

Post a Comment