Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Listening to Sounds of Nature--Baby Babblings...

My favorite sound in nature this week is my little Grand-daughter Ruby's voice over the cell phone. Ruby has discovered phones. :) So cute! She is about 7 or 8 months old now and she babbles away and has told me everything there is to know I think--although I didn't understand a word of it. It seems to be as incomprenhensible and happy as her little email made of key poundings. Calling my son and his wife is more fun than ever now as I get to talk to Ruby too.

I'll be gone all day today working. I leave about an hour early--just in case of bad traffic so I will be away from home from 8am til 7pm. Too long. :( I do love my job but this obviously could not work. Only a few more days and I'll be done there and then I start the new job at the grocery store. Big change for me.

Well hopefully I will enjoy the store as much as an employee as I do when I shop there. I have my new meat grinder too--so I do hope to find some good deals on things to grind up into sausage or sandwhich spreads.

Hope the guy in the meat department is friendly. :)

I'm just so not in the mood to be up and getting ready this morning. I guess I'll have a bit of coffee and just surf the net a wee tad before I shower. Working Friday means I have Saturday and Sunday off--so that'll be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment