Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Newest Bird in Pokeberry-- Eastern Phoebe?

My best guest is that my newest guest here in Pokeberry is an Eastern Phoebe.

The drawings in my bird book weren't terribly close to what I was thinking I saw, but I googled a few phoebes, pee wees and other fly catchers and this is the one I think has been stopping by the garden and the pokeberry tree the past couple days. Its a very pretty little bird but sort of plain--reminds me in a way of chubby junco--but it has a definite greenish tinge underneath. Welcome to Pokeberry little fella!

I am finally working on the cash register at the store, done with all the videos and tests! Yeah!

Ringing things up and bagging them is more to my liking. Eventually I think I will feel comfortable in the new job--but I have to say the library was a bit better of a job.. still that's life. No sense crying over spilt libraries!

1 comment:

  1. LOL...spilt libraries!!! Ha ha ha!

    Hang tight, and just keep thinking of all those discounts!!!!! Right???

    YES!

    ReplyDelete