Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Wild Turkey Stroll

From my window here I just watched almost a dozen wild turkeys taking a leisurely stroll up the hill back behind my garden.

I haven't seen wild turkeys walking about since we lived in our house up in Wisconsin. Back then we had about 7 wooded acres and we often saw them in our yard coming from the woods.

I felt a sort of 'restful peace' come over me as it just seemed like the Lord was saying, "You're Home." to my soul. I know that sounds odd--but The house in Wisconsin is that last place I really felt at home. We've rented four different houses since then, but this one is ours. ~smile~

No comments:

Post a Comment