Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Friday, October 9, 2009

My Newest Baby Blog!

A new blog has been born. This morning I put up my first post on Cash Register Confidential; A Cashier Spills the Beans on How You Shop. Its an idea that came to me last night when I was writing something that I was thinking of posting here in Pokeberry Hill. I realized as I wrote that I had way more than one post's worth of material in my mind. I toyed with what to do with it and decided to create a new blog about how people shop from the point of view of a frugal couponing cashier. Kind of a new concept. Its sort of as if in the war of grocery shopping--the enemy is me. ;)

Anyhow its a good way to help me enjoy the new job more, as well as get more writing done on a subject I've been interested in for a long time--How to really save money on groceries AND do it without being worn to a frazzle. I figure as a cashier I will have a unique vantage point as I will get to see hundreds of examples each week of shoppers with savvy and without it.

Stop by and visit Cash Register Confidential. I'm hoping to have some great fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment