Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sunshine!

Well the sun has come out! Very nice. It began to peek through the clouds while I was on my little walk with Mojo. Now the sky is nearly all blue and the trees and garden are lit up beautifully with fall color. The ground is drying beneath #2 son's car so I think #3 son may work on the car today while #2--who isn't as mechanical works on finishing drywall. I've got things ready for everyone, furniture covered, windows opened.. etc.

I'm popping out to the garden to do a bit of work and then back in to finish up laundry and supervise my crew.

Dinner today is already planned out and I hope to spend time later today working on little jug band critters.

I'm still fighting the blues.. no way to just get rid of that in a minute I know. I'm not giving up however. Walking the hills and digging in the dirt--and now some actual sunshine too--all these will help. We shall see!

3 comments:

  1. Mary...did you have to give a notice at work, or did you get to just stop working? I hope you are all done so you can just relax and get sunshine and gardening in to feel better! I am slowly getting a few things taken care of around here, and it is helping me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working today and Saturday, then I'm done. Pretty much just worked out the days I was scheduled except one because it is after the 1st and I'd have to take another training test to work that long--which I figure is a waste of time. Funny thing--although I wonder a bit if I'm making a mistake--I absolutely DREAD going in today--so I guess its not a mistake.

    yes--working around my own place is also better for me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DREAD...that is just how I am feeling also about the possibility of going back to amy same job. I think that would have to be the one best word to describe it! You were smart to recognize it was just not going to work out, that's for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete