Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cedar Wax Wings Make 28 Bird Varieties to Date!

A Cedar Wax Wing visited the giant poke salet plant here on Pokerry Hill this morning, also some Robins. I updated my birds on Pokeberry Hill List and did a fresh count. There have now been at least 28 different kinds of birds here! Utterly amazing considering that just a year ago the birds had nothing to do with the mess that used to be the yard here. Ever since I opened up Pokeberry Mary's Birdy Restaurant the clientele has continually increased.


Kind of like my dining room table actually..



Feed them and they will come. ~wink~

3 comments:

  1. OMG! All I could think about when I saw this pic was how my 20 year old daughter would love to be a guest at your house with all these handsome young men!!!!! LOLOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I was thinking I didn't quite get them all at their best. LOL.. Well I'm sure they wouldn't mind her showing up at all. ;-)

    ReplyDelete