Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Jug Bands All Done!





Well, I'm posting the final pix of the Flapper Chicken's Jug Band, The Swingin' Possum's Jug Band and my little One Bear Band. The One Bear Band is going to my oldest son who arrived last night with wife and baby Ruby. We haven't opened gifts yet, I can hardly wait to see how they all like their little felted wool bands. It was a blast making them and I know I'll be keeping those creative juices flowing after Christmas, now that they've been unleashed on wool.

Well, I'm making this short for me as folks are beginning to wake here in Florida. I have to say though, I'm thrilled with Ruby! She is much smaller than I had been thinking but she walks and jabbers and climbs stairs and is just amazing. Best Christmas ever! Will blog more later. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those are absolutely ADORABLE!

    I hope you and yours have a VERY Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Mary...the jug bands came out just wonderfully! They are tremendous!!! I am so glad you are with little Ruby...she is about the same age as Emily (EmEms is 16 months old)...and they are so cuteeeee at this age!!! Have a fantastic Florida Christmas!!!
    xoxo- Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ruby is amazing! She's so tiny and she maneuvers around like a pro. I got a new camera for Christmas from Hubby--so pix will be coming!
    Enjoying the beach and the baby and seeing #1 Son and his wonderful wife. The jug bands were a huge hit and I have an order for a moose now. ;)My Son particularly LOVED his One Bear Band!

    ReplyDelete