Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Bird-- Wood Thrush?

I spotted a new bird this morning on the old dead pokeberry shrub. I think it was a Wood Thrush. They are known for their melodious singing voices. I'm not completely certain this is what he or she is--but I didn't see anything else in my bird book that looked quite the same.

I'm poking about this morning, a bit slow. I'm bundled up and Mojo is resting at my feet while our pet parrots enjoy breakfast behind me. I've been looking out the window some. The sky is bluest blue but it is just frigid outside. I'm feeling almost as I did when we lived in the north and we sometimes were snowed in--that cabin fever feeling. So silly since its only early January and our winter is not going to last long--yet I suppose you get used the south rather quickly and then cold seems just 'wrong' somehow.

I've been thinking a little too hard to find some ideas of things to make. Funny how you decide you will try to pursue a creative venture and then all of a sudden you don't feel very creative! Where has all that great inspiration gone to?

Well perhaps it is just a matter of some coffee or a nap.

Maybe both. ~smile~

1 comment:

  1. Where does our creative energy go at times??? I want you to try some of your hardangar embroidery and show me how to do it!!! OK???

    ReplyDelete