Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ruby's Music Video

We got our oldest son's family a flip camcorder for Christmas. I think maybe it was for 'us' more than them.

Here's Ruby's Music Video, which I'm going to keep a link of on the sidebar for a little while. I put it on YouTube cuz I just thought it was too cute. of course being her Gramma I think everything she does is adorable.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how sugary sweet! She seems to love the music! She is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Daddy is a musician so she'll have to love music. I'm almost sure she's saying 'guitar' and 'izat guitar?' in the movie. Her jabbering I think has meaning you just have to listen hard. ;)
    She's certainly our little star though!

    ReplyDelete