Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Jasper Jazz Bear & Stuff


Jasper's ready to go up on Etsy. I just want to use Gimp to clean up his photos. I'm going to wait for Hubby to do that with me because I'm a little uncertain about how it works still. I also need his guidance to make my avatar for etsy. I did miss my goal--but well.. I'll try to make up for it soon.

My daughter was told that it is about 70% certain that she is about to miscarry. There's still that 30% chance that things will be fine. There's absolutely nothing to do but wait. She and I had long chat this morning and I think that was a good thing. She's had a good cry, I've done some praying and a little bit of singing to lift it all up to the Lord. I felt so bad for her when she described herself as feeling just old and tired. She's 21! I know that feeling so well however. It is a sad but too tired to care feeling--it is an overwhelming of emotion. I shared with her that I really do understand her feelings. I am so glad she has 'not-so-plump' Ernie. He truly is the sort of guy who is kind and patient and I know will be careful of her in the days ahead. He's young but he is a good choice for a life partner.

Well time will tell. I am hoping things are fine and the baby is just a bit slow growing. Of course this was a really inconvenient time for a baby-- but honestly--when is a baby ever convenient? God's will be done, and I pray he gives us grace to handle it all no matter which challenge we are faced with--either way is a challenge.

I am so glad though that she and I had that talk. It was something we both needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment