Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bird House Activity!

Wow.. I think I need more bird houses. There has been plenty of interest in my three little wooden houses out on Pokeberry Hill. There is a pair of blue blue birds--or maybe it is two pairs? That have been quite interested in all three houses. They seemed to favor the small one with the green roof most, but now I see the male is in the tree above the red roof house and has been also sitting on the 'actual real blue bird house'. He seems to want all three. There's a chickadee that showed a great deal of interest in the larger house as well and some smaller birds--not sure what--have been chasing about near the red roof house.

I do think I'll have baby bird this spring, maybe lots of them.

That little bluebird has never hung around the garden and hillside as much as he has since the houses went up, he's just so much fun to see, So Pretty!

Well, I need to get running. I have an echo stress test this morning and its quite a ways away in the town I used to work at the library.

BTW-- The library plans to close 1/2 the branches and let go almost 1/3 of the staff in about a week. Wow. My old branch is not on the chopping block but it sure will be busy as they are closing the two branches nearest it.

Pray for my friends at the library that those who need jobs can find them and that they can do whatever they are called on to do.

Have a Pokeberry Day!

2 comments:

  1. Your Motley Crew list on the right side doesn't show the name of the blog without rolling over it. Is this correct? If so, that's OK but it's just a little more trouble to find which one I want. Hope your echo came out fine.
    Thanks for your blog. It's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry... I honestly don't know what is going on here. I have comments disappearing too. I guess I need to find some time to go over things and see what is wrong..been very busy. Don't have echo results yet,I'm thinking if something were really bad I'd have known by now. Glad you like the blog!

    ReplyDelete