Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Echo Stress Test Results..

Got my test back--and thanks for worrying with me folks. I'm OK. Actually the test results are BETTER than last time. Go figure. Here I stressed all week for nothing. ;) What's funny is one of my younger brothers just had the same test done.

I guess we're all just nervous sorts. Shrug.. that's all I can figure.

Anyhow this means I don't have to worry about dropping dead while using my pick axe on a tree root and I can get back on that treadmill and work past the 'hump' where I feel like I'm older than dirt.

It also means I'm probably going to be continuing the RX I got earlier to use as needed for stress and trouble falling asleep. I'll also continue the diet it seems to be working. However I am going to allow certain treats sometimes--as needed. ;)

4 comments:

  1. "Allow certain treats sometimes, as needed".....like these dark chocolate Dove bites I am chomping on right now??? LOL!

    Good news on your test!!!! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, 6 grams of chocolate per day decreases the risk of heart attack or stroke by 39%.

    So--that's medicinal. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

    We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
    Interviewer. We'd
    like to give you the opportunity to
    give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

    It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
    be submitted online here Submit your
    interview.

    Best regards,

    Mike Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mike, but the blog pretty much is an interview, the person behind it shares insights almost daily. Good Luck with your own.

    ReplyDelete