Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Monday, March 15, 2010

NORSKE SØSTEREN Felted Wool Dolls


Here is a picture of my little NORSKE SØSTEREN dolls. The big and little sisters are made of wool and have wire armatures so they are pose-able.

I did find that using a hot curling iron worked nicely to iron the dolls and I also used some "Gemini Masterpiece Dried Floral Preservative" on the dolls. I took them outside and sprayed them because that stuff stays in the air a long time--you can really smell it all day! I tried ironing them before spraying and it didn't do the job as well as I wanted so I sprayed them and then did a touch up ironing and Voila! It did the trick. Now they have no fuzz!

They are off in the mail to my wonderful Mom-in-law who truly deserves a nice gift as she has taken such a big load off my shoulders by volunteering herself and her team, as I mentioned in my last post, to do ALL the cooking for my daughter's wedding. Now all I am doing for it is the decorating and a bunch of other stuff... LOL. It seems every time I get some stuff done, there's more. LOL.. life. :-)

2 comments: