Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Quick Note...

I did a post a moment ago--this one is just a little head's up. From now on I'm going back to moderating comments. Last night someone randomly went through and posted comments on 14 different posts in some foreign language with a link - and God only knows what happens if anyone clicks on it. So now I have to go back to all 14 of those posts and remove the comments... which I don't have time for and is pretty annoying.

dumb of me to fall for that. :(

4 comments:

  1. I have had to eliminate comments from "annonymous" people...that seemed to be my problem area. I hope these people are enjoying themselves...soon no one will allow them access! What a bunch of idiots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Mary! I came across this post this morning and thought of you with your upcoming wedding plans! I know it may be cost prohibitive, but still thought you would enjoy looking at these pics! Enjoy! Click here: Succulents for wedding ideas....really cool stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love some of those succulent arrangements. Actually when we had planned on a fall wedding I was hoping to use succulents. This time of year I dont' have enough of them in the garden to borrow-- though I do have to start over quite a bit this year.. no reason a wedding succulent couldn't be recycled back into the garden is there?

    I don't understand the link the guy posted--he wasn't anonymous--but he has no blog--just a name. Very troublesome. If I knew who it was and trusted them--that would be different, but a total stranger posting a link--well it could lead to the worst killer spam/virus/spybot attack ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I figure if (s)he has to post in a foreign language, who else is going to be able to read it and who knows what is being said. So I always delete anything that I can't read. Now I can read Spanish, some German, French and Italian. If I can get a feel for what is being said, I leave it. But when it's in Chinese,Russian, Japanese, Arabic, etc., it's GONE! And like you, I don't care if there IS a name attached, I'm not going out there to look at their site - especially if it's written in Chinese or Russian. They have proved over and over again that they are not "good neighbors" - at least to me.

    ReplyDelete