Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Hot Weather Gardening and Blogging

Well it warmed up here quite a bit over the past several days. We've been in the mid 80s at least a couple times. Now it is time for me to shift my gears into a new schedule. I will likely do my blogging later in the day when its too hot to work outside. I can blog when I come in from my various chores.

I took some pix this morning, but will post them later. I'm looking right now at the blue bird on his nest box. He doesn't visit as often as he did when he was house shopping. I believe the Missus has eggs in there, though I don't know how long they take to hatch--maybe she's got babes? In any case I rarely see her at all, and see him a few times a day now.

We did quite a lot over the weekend. I'll catch up and blog on some of it later. Time to get out there before its too hot. :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice weather. Both the garden and my psyche could use an 80 degree day. It snowed here last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~smile~ Well Russ.. it got to 90+ today and our AC didn't work. I put out my first tomatoes and was glad they were in containers so I could move them up on the porch because they were pretty much fainting--as was I. Hubby & #3 Son are working on that AC. I've been chewing ice. :) I love the country life but I could never do off-grid like so many BHMers do. Can't handle the heat. :)Now if our pool was up, maybe a different story. Spring will come for you. I do know cabin fever, we came from Wisconsin and lived in Fargo ND too--so yah.. its depressing snow in april--but 90 in april--that's scarey!

    ReplyDelete