Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

May God Bless Poland and also the Miner's Families..

Niech Was Bóg błogosław, May God Bless You.

This morning I cried to see that the President of Poland and all those on his plane perished in Russia after a crash into trees in the fog. I have to admit I find it almost impossible to believe that it was a simple accident and I guess I feel that most people of Polish ancestry or blood will also feel that way too. How can they feel otherwise?

None of us have lived lives free of trouble, but I know that the people of Poland have endured a long history of encroachment upon them and of being batted about like a mouse between the paws of one cat and then another. May God Bless Them today as I know they mourn and I know they must also wonder if there is more to come.

Niech Was Bóg błogosław

1 comment:

  1. I certainly share in your thoughts and prayers. A senseless tragedy. Let's hope the powers that be will do something about upgrading the planes...

    ReplyDelete