Good Bye to Pokeberry Hill...

PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG TO VISIT ME.
POKEBERRY PATCH IS NOW OPEN FOR CYBER NEIGHBOR'S TO STOP BY!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Moz The Mole a Work in Progress



Here's Moz the Mole.

I took suggestions the other day and they 'morphed' into new ideas. Moz started out to get a backwards baseball cap, but it morphed into a 'dew rag'. He also got the high top tennies I was thinking he needed. Now--I'm still a bit stumped about a musical instrument--I made him a fiddle/violin--but his arms are so short I don't think he can play it.

I wonder if he's a rappin' mole and maybe just wants to play with an old record player, or maybe he needs a horn of some sort to do some ska? Or... maybe he's a guitar strummin' Willie Nelson fan?

Dunno.. but I kinda like him.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe a harmonica? He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...he is soooo cute!!! Before I read your text, I had already decided he needed a guitar...why? Because my son and his wife and friends all wore these (or at least the low tops of the same style shoe) and a lot of them are guitar players!!!

    ReplyDelete